Welcome to Fast Focus Formula
In the Fast Focus Formula you are going to learn everything you need to know to be able to have a good focus. You will learn about concentration and distractions and their influence on your focus. Then we are going to look at how to create a good planning based on your goals, how to add structure to your workday and how to increase your productivity so you get more things done with less effort.
The topics we will cover in this module are:
- How to stay focused and not lose your concentration
- How to not get distracted and sharpen your focus
- How to increase your productivity by focusing on the essentials
- How better planning can stop you feeling overwhelmed
- How you can improve your focus by adding structure to your life
The benefits of this module will be:
- You will get Laser Focus
- You will have gained a Structured Work Method
- You will have a Clear Perspective on Your Goals
- You will be able to make an achievable Plan based on Your Goals
- You will have gained insight into what Distracts You
- You will know how to optimize Your Concentration
The tools we will be using are:
- The Focus & Planning Tool Kit
- The 5 second Rule
- The Pomodoro Technique
- The Boost Concentration Plan
- The Eliminate Distractions Protocol
- The From Chaos to Focus Map
This module is accompanied with:
- Workbook with exercises, tips & tricks to learn how to effectively manage your stress, energy and emotions.
- Meditations & visualizations to help you become your energy & emotions master.
- Tools to help you protect, restore & replenish yourself when needed.
- Bonuses to give you even more value.
- Dutch download section, so you can read everything in Dutch if you want to.
Now, go ahead, take a deep breath and get started. You can do this!
Start your lessons by selecting the appropriate lesson from the menu. You will also receive weekly inspirational emails to keep you on track.
If you have questions, concerns or suggestions about this training program, feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org