Welcome to Soulful Marketing Formula
In module 11 you are going to learn everything you need to know to be able to do marketing intuitively in a way that does not feel like a trick, but genuine, from the heart. First your are going to learn how to define your target market, because they are the people that are most likely to buy from you. Then you are going to write your mission & vision statements and determine your core values. After that you are going to learn the difference between a marketing plan, a marketing strategy and a marketing system. And after that we are going to look at your intuition and how you can use it to boost your marketing form the heart. By using your intuition to approach your clients and with all other activities that aim to exchange your product or service, you can tap into a new spectrum of tools for your marketing.
The topics we will cover in this module are:
- Target market, the people who will buy from you.
- Value proposition, your promise to your clients.
- Mission & Vision, the what and the how of your company.
- The difference between a marketing plan, strategy & system.
- Marketing & Intuition, for a new spectrum of marketing tools.
The benefits of this module will be:
- You will get clear on the people that are most likely to buy form you. This will safe you time and effort and it will increase your sense of direction and control.
- You will deliver a promise to your clients about the value you are going to deliver to them. You are going to get real clear about what the benefits are for them and why you are the best person to deliver those benefits. This will attract more clients to you.
- You will write out your mission & vision statements, the what and how of your company and combine that with the core values you and your company stand for so you will reach your ideal clients with your marketing message.
- You are going to determine your marketing plan, your marketing strategy and what marketing system you are going to use. This results in a life style friendly business with more freedom to do your thing, instead of wasting your time and efforts on things that don’t work for you.
- You will learn how you can use your intuition while doing your marketing. Intuition is one of the greatest gifts and strengths of a highly sensitive entrepreneur and if you can combine it with your marketing activities you will stress less and be successful in a way that feels natural, genuine and from the heart.
The tools we will be using are:
- The Target Market Analysis
- The Value Proposition Template
- The Mission & Vision Toolkit
- The Marketing Plan Protocol
- The Intuitive Marketing Tools